There are three ways to purchase a bike and/or rider for use in the app.
- Purchasing in the app in the marketplace (fiat currency only accepted)
- Purchasing on the w3:ride website https://app.w3ride.io/ (fiat and cryptocurrency accepted)
- Purchasing on the secondary market (cryptocurrency only accepted)
Purchasing a bike and/or rider is easiest to do in-app. Follow the steps below and you will be able to purchase your bike and/or rider
- Log In to the app with your credentials
- From the Hub, select the marketplace icon in the bottom right of your screen
- Select the image under "Digital Shop"
- Select whether you want to purchase a bike or rider by clicking the image of a bike or rider
- We will select the bike option for this demonstration and then select "Get a Bike". Once selected you will be asked "Are you sure"
- Once you select "yes" a bike will be minted from the collection and will appear in your bike rack
- The bike rack can be accessed by navigating back to the hub (shown in step 1) and clicking on the image of your bike.
- This will then bring up a library of bikes you currently own. You can then click on the bike you just purchased and it will equip it to your main page and you can start earning with your new bike!
Another way to get started on the app is to connect to the dashboard and purchase a Fast Pass bundle here (Dashboard). This is a great option if you want a matching bike and rider. Having a matching bike and rider looks awesome in the hub, but don't worry if you don't have matching pairs it will not effect your earning. The purchase of a bundle will also reward you with some $cyclr which can be used to "respin" if the bike that you get is not your vibe. Keep in mind the bundle only gives you enough Cyclr to respin once
If you are more crypto-oriented you can always purchase a bike on the secondary market from jpeg.store, an online Cardano NFT marketplace, and then connect your wallet to the dashboard and use your W3:Ride NFT in the app.